Something for Everyone
We strive to provide members, guest and visitors with an affordable and beautiful eco-friendly club with a top rated golf course, sporting and recreational facilities which offers an enjoyable experience with quality service in a hospitable and friendly environment.
Umhlali Country Club is to be the venue of choice for sports and recreation on the KZN North Coast.
- Maintain the history and tradition of the club with the emphasis on the country character.
- A friendly hospitable environment and atmosphere.
- To treat all members with equality and respect and to protect their best interests.
- The family experience is valued.
- Umhlali Country Club is a non-discriminatory organization.
- Professional management and service is our core.
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Full Driving Range
- 2 AA rated Floodlit Bowls Greens
- 5 Tennis Courts – 3 with Flood Lights
- 2 Squash Courts
- Function/Conference Facilities
- Full Restaurant
- Pizza Oven
MEMBERSHIP & FORMS
Umhlali Country Club was founded in 1961, used to have a cricket pavilion and hockey fields. They have now been developed into the Housing part of the Estate. It now has 302 houses within our Estate and Ballito Gardens.
The club has undergone numerous upgrades over the years and while parts of the facilities may bear little resemblance to the club of 1961, we are very proud of the club and its facilities. We hope even the long standing members of UCC still feel at home and that we will all continue to experience good times and great camaraderie at our special club.
The Umhlali Cricket Section was the embryo from which Umhlali Country Club grew.
History: Since 1961, the Umhlali Country Club and its members have established a rich history that have been moulded by the individuals, events and stories which have made the club what it is today.